Friday 3 February 2012

Pizza, Cake, and CUPCAKES

Hi! So yesterday I had a 2 day early birthday celebration. Well, me and my other friend also called Sam. Haha. 

Me and my sister spent yesterday night making a whOle lot of really wonder filled cupcakes. Oh, and my mom made such a rad rainbow cake! It was so awesome! 

and...of course I took picture for you guys to look at. I mean..A WHOLE LOT OF PICTURES.





So, please don't get bored looking at them ya'll! 












This is the OTHER Sams cake. 

















 Pretty lighted cake people.








and nooww.....










BAM! BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW CAKE!! 










This is by far the BEST birthday cake E V E R.  Ahhh! 


But now my great readers we shall move onto the cupcakes! 






....




 Finn and Princess Bubblegum. 


 The algebraic BEEMO! 

 Ice King and LSP.


 Jake! 






Of course FINN! 




Whew! Even if this took me and my sis a loong time.  It was way to worth it! 




Take a look: 




 The guys were so excited! 


 They were all like ' take a picture! Take a picture of us holding the cupcakes!' Hahaha. Their to great. 


 Friends! 


 That's Sam (Co) on the far left. 


 More friends! 







Oh, and we just had to have some really good tasting pizza thanks too Tita Cherrie! 
(tita means aunt but in Filipino. ) 






You guys should also check this out :http://pinkteacupshoppe.com/1957-freebie-saturday-organizer-refills/ 


Pink teacups awesome freebie Saturday! If you can then download some.  :)






<3 P.S. Really thankful for this early celebration for my birthday! Thanks for reading this! 


2 days away from my birthday. (ahh) 

1 comment:

  1. that. cake. and. those. cookies. look. too. delicious.

    i. shall. die. of. eye. hunger. now.

    ReplyDelete