Monday 6 February 2012

Birthdays Shoots And Things Like Ears

Its my birthday! Officially 13! Yes, yes, this is a 13 year old blogging people! Woot! Woot! 


Hahaha..okay done with the rejoicing, time to get on with the pictures!




My sister thought that I should have a birthday shoot! So, first there was some pancakes to be eaten..










I decided to blow on some great tasting heart shaped pancakes! (all the thanks to my mom!)




Oh, and the crown? Mom thought that every year it would be nice if the birthday celebrant wore a pink crown. Even my dad had to wear it. Hahaha!






Now the birthday shoot! 




 13! I'm not sure what I'm doing here but one of my good in motion picture. 


 Charlie! I just had to include her! I love the way she look here. Hahaha! 







I'm really wearing ears if you were wondering.
Oh, and if you look closely I have like a gold mask
around my face. Can you see it? 




                                                      ^                     


                                                                                 Me and Charlie girl in motion! Heeey..sorta looks like I'm floating! Cool! 








Well, there it is! My birthday shoot! The best birthday shoot. 


Over the week i'll be posting my birthday gifts. Also, I might be getting boots! Ahhhh!! 


I'll definitely be posting my booties when I get them! 






Thanks for reading this post. :)




<3 P.S.   


Yes, thanks to my sister I can listen to these great boys for a whole month! Or more! 





1 comment: