Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines

Happy Valentines! I hope all of you got a valentine. You know..someone SPECIAL and all. *wink wink*

Hahaha. Okay, moving on. 

Me and my sisters decided to do something for the people. See, we have this wall that goes along our village that everyone can see. Cause we live sorta near a highway. So, practically people can see everything our village does. Haha. 

Anyway, we thought it would be really great if we stuck on some really HUGE paper hearts on the wall. So everyone  (and every car) that passes the villages sees some huge hearts along the wall! We made a whole video of us sticking on the hearts. I'll be posting it sometime this week! (its still going through some editing)




Oh, yes, this is my valentine: 




My Charlie girl!  I love you Charlie! 






Hee. Have a great night guys. 






<3 P.S. Stay wonderful everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment