Tuesday 31 January 2012

Oh Dear Oh Dear

Howdy! So, its Feb. and the coolest thing happened this week! Me and my cousin Spring got featured in a magazine. Oh, and my hands too. Haha. 


Check it: 


















At first it was gonna be just me in the picture but then they decided to add the one with my cousin. Whoop tee doo! Now my hands are famous. Haha! 


Oh, and of course the magazine came with a great poster...















 How gushy these guys make me and my sisters feel. Oh, just look at them! 


I've been listening and listening to their song 'One Thing' (the acoustic version) its too great! Hahahaha! :) 










It would be really great if you guys could buy your own TotalGirl magazine! Please! When you do try out the DIY that Pink Teacup did. Thanks! 






<3 P.S. Thanks so much for reading my post guys! Also, please check out http://pinkteacupshoppe.com/shop/ our shop! We put a some really pretty clothes. I know you'll fall in love with them! I know I did.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! P.S Im in loooove with one direction too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are? Thats awesome! Stella you couldn't get any more awesome. You are tooo great for words to describe. Really.

    Hee :)

    I'm falling for Zayn by the way. He is to AMAZAYN FOR ANYONE (a phrase one of my friends made up. Haha.)

    ReplyDelete